United is one of the region’s premier financial companies, with 139 full-service banking locations and 17 loan origination offices; over 2,200 financial professionals; and countless opportunities to build a career in sales, service and support. But, what really makes United a great place to work?
- With strength comes growth: United started as a one-office bank and has grown into a regional financial company with nearly $20 billion in assets and nearly 160 locations in VA, WV, MD, OH, PA, NC, SC, and D.C.
- A deep commitment to our communities: We are a community bank that actively looks for ways to strengthen the areas in which we live and work, and we encourage our employees to be involved locally. In fact, United’s employee volunteer program was recently recognized as the Top U.S. Bank Employee Volunteer Program by the American Bankers Association.
- An appreciation for our people: We have over 2,200 employees who exemplify our core values of hard work, teamwork, integrity and caring. We truly value our employees and firmly believe that the service they provide to our customers and communities is our competitive advantage.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: We are always growing and are a perfect fit for people who want to be challenged and make a difference. From entry-level to management, we seek highly-motivated people who thrive in cultures in which they feel empowered to take the lead and create positive change.
- Diversity and inclusion: At UBSI, our strength is our people, and we are committed to nurturing an inclusive culture that is reflective of the communities we serve; celebrates diversity of thought, backgrounds, and experience; promotes respect and a shared purpose; and aligns with our core values.
Click here to learn more about diversity and inclusion at United.
A healthy employee is a happy employee – from dental to vision, your medical concerns are covered. We even offer an employee wellness program to keep you feeling great.
With United, you don’t just have a job – you’ve got a career. We offer numerous opportunities for you to advance, including internal training programs, external courses and conferences, and our United Bank Leadership Development Program.