Online access to your United Credit Card account is available.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR NEW UNITED BANK VISA® CREDIT CARD
To access online account management, you will need to enroll your new United Bank VISA® Credit Card. If you were previously enrolled in online account management, you cannot use your old login information. Click here to access the new login/enrollment page.
Details regarding your new card:
Your old card will be active for you to use through February 20, 2021.
Beginning February 21, 2021, you can activate your new card by calling the phone number
on the sticker affixed to your card. Do not activate your card prior to February 21, 2021.
You may set up a PIN during activation or at a later time by calling 866.297.3413.
Destroy your old card on February 21, 2021.
* If you have not received your new VISA® card by February 19, 2021, please call 800.242.7600.
Frequently Asked Questions available here.
VISA® Account Cardholders:
Your account number IS NOT changing, however, the expiration date and security code (3-digit number on back of your card) MAY change. Please examine your new card. If your expiration date and security code have changed, you will need to provide this updated information to merchants where your previous account information is currently registered on or after February 21, 2021.
MasterCard® Account Cardholders:
You will receive a new United Bank VISA® credit card, replacing your MasterCard®. This includes a new 16-digit card number, expiration date and security code (3-digit code on the back of your card). You will need to provide your updated information to merchants where your previous account information is currently registered on or after February 21, 2021.
Enhanced Security Features
- Automated text and email alerts on all suspicious transactions, placing the power of approval directly at your fingertips.
- Create custom alerts, including minimum payment notifications and reminders, available balance, transaction limits, payments posted, foreign transactions and more.
- Lock and unlock your credit card to prevent unauthorized transactions in the event your card is misplaced.
A fast, easy and secure way to make payments via Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay.
Contactless Card Technology:
Pay in seconds without swiping or inserting your credit card.
Monthly statements will have a new and simplified look and feel.
* Mobile Wallet available for consumer credit cards only.
If you have questions regarding your new United Bank VISA® credit card, please call 800.242.7600