You are here
Institutions & Nonprofits
From commercial enterprises to nonprofit institutions, every organization has its own specific banking and financial needs. United Wealth Management has expertise in managing a full range of solutions for every type of institutional client. We serve corporations, foundations, endowments, governments, unions, non-profit organizations, professional organizations and the various professionals, intermediaries and advisors that work with these organizations. In doing so, we routinely construct and manage investment portfolios to meet a wide variety of goals; service retirement plans; and hold, value and report on financial assets.
Foundations and endowments continually balance the need to grow their resources with the execution of their mission. At United, we understand the financial challenges that come from both goals, and we work with you to develop investment strategies that fulfill both mission and operational objectives.
Foundations and endowments also place a strong emphasis on controlling fees. Therefore, United is committed to providing investment solutions that support the causes you hold dear. We maintain a network of leading investment managers, which you can access through separate accounts, limited partnerships or institutional share classes.
Retirement plans are one of the most important benefits companies provide to their employees. Each plan can be incredibly complex, and most are subject to stringent IRS and Department of Labor regulations. United Wealth Management’s retirement plan services span many types of plans, including Defined Benefit, 401(k), 403(b), 457 and Profit-Sharing. Our team of ERISA and Taft-Hartley specialists can help you manage the day-to-day complexity of these plans, providing plan and investment menu design, investment management, participant education and reporting support for each plan structure.
Whether you need a trustee for your retirement plan or a custodian to safeguard your assets, we offer competitively-priced services, state-of-the-art record keeping and comprehensive reporting solutions for all tax-qualified accounts.
United Wealth Management provides accurate and cost-effective custody services for our clients. We will help you identify your needs and build solutions that best fit your situation, including:
- Safekeeping: We hold your financial assets to ensure that they are safe from theft or loss.
- Reporting: You will receive regular statements for all of your United-held assets, on a frequency that works for you.
- Income Collection: You do not need to centralize and collect dividends, interest and other income streams – we will handle that.
- Proxy Aggregation: Our Operations department will keep track of proxies and corporate actions that require your attention.
- Processing & Settlement: As purchases and sales of securities occur, we will ensure that trades are handled and settled quickly.
- Cash Management: Our team can help you manage periodic cash flow needs.
With over 40 years of corporate trust experience, our professional staff works closely with issuers, underwriters, bond counsels and financial consultants. We provide Trustee, Registrar and Paying Agent services for both taxable and tax-exempt debt issues, including:
- General Obligation Bonds
- Revenue Bonds
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Housing Bonds
- School/Education Bonds