At United Bank, we have a strong commitment to serving our communities. Social media is another community in which we are happy to virtually connect with our customers by providing a place to learn and share information. We’re glad you want to interact with us on our social media pages. We encourage you to share your thoughts in a respectful manner. Please review the following guidelines and keep them in mind when participating in the conversation.
United Bank Social Media Community Guidelines
Protect Your Identity
Please do not post any private or confidential information, such as account details, Social Security numbers, credit or debit card numbers or online banking credentials. We will never request your personal information on our social media pages. If you have a service or account-related question, please contact Customer Service at 800.327.9862, fill out the Email Us form, or visit a branch.
Keep It Clean & Respectful
We welcome conversations and feedback and ask that you please keep communication positive and constructive. Refrain from offensive language, personal attacks, and disrespectful comments.
Comments containing any of the following will be deleted:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated comments — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discrimination or hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading information in any way.
- Spam, or links to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
- Any personal information identified as being a security risk.
Stay on Topic
In order to maintain a thoughtful community, we ask that you please keep your comments relevant to the conversation. Comments focused on selling a product or service, comments posted with the intent to drive traffic to another site, or comments seeking personal, political, or monetary gain will be removed. Users who continue to spam may be blocked.
Any comments made by unauthorized bank representatives do not reflect the viewpoints held by United Bank.
Moderation of United Bank social media pages will take place between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday, with the exception of bank holidays. For matters requiring immediate assistance, please contact us at 800.327.9862. Please do not use social media to request financial or securities transactions.
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube are owned by third parties unaffiliated with United Bank. United Bank is not responsible for the privacy or security policies of these sites or other third-party sites that may be linked to from within them. United Bank does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third-party sites that may be promoted through advertising within social media pages.
You participate at your own risk. All content will be monitored. You are responsible for any and all postings under your username. We reserve the right to remove anything that we believe violates our guidelines. Repeated violations of the United Bank Social Media Community Guidelines may cause the user to be blocked from the United Bank social media pages. United Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.