You are here
United Bank is the financial partner that growing businesses need. We consistently deliver fast service and a full range of lending programs, building on a tradition of serving the financial needs of local businesses and individuals since 1839. Lending types include:
- Commercial and Industrial: We assist with working capital needs or to finance major capital expenditures.
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE): These loans can be used to purchase or refinance an owner-occupied or income producing commercial property, or to expand or remodel an existing facility.
- Acquisition and Development: Loans for acquiring real estate to be used for residential or commercial development.
- Government Contracting: We specialize in meeting the dynamic banking needs of companies serving the federal, state and commercial markets.
We deliver a number of lending programs, including:
- Term Loans
United has the ability to provide a variety of solutions to meet your financing needs
- Lines of Credit
Providing flexibility for short-term working capital needs, and available cash when you need it, our LOCs help optimize cash flow
- Real Estate
Providing financing for the purchase, refinance, construction, expansion, or remodel of real estate properties
- Credit Cards
Providing convenient credit for your everyday business spending needs to better manage cash flow
Providing loans and deposits to small businesses within our footprint, including working capital lines of credit, equipment financing, business credit cards, checking accounts, and more.
Our Non-Profit and Community Development professionals are ready to work with you to find solutions designed to meet the unique needs of your industry.
- Floor plan financing provides dealers with a revolving line of credit they can use to successfully manage their inventory, while improving cash flow
- We simplify the complexities of indirect lending by providing fast, local decision-making for your point of sale deals
- Program designed for the dealers to provide lending options for their customer base