From the ease of our Free Business Checking to the extra features of Analyzed Business Checking, United gives you the power to manage your money with convenience and flexibility. And for all business accounts, we offer Remote Deposit Capture, which enables your organization to make bank deposits directly from your office location. All you need is a compatible scanner and a high-speed internet connection!
For value and flexibility with no fees, Free Business Checking from United combines the most requested business banking features for your convenience. Our Free Business Checking account includes:
- 500 Free Monthly Transactions - Includes deposited items, checks paid and deposits. Transactions above 500 per month are only $0.25 each.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay - Track your accounts, transfer funds, pay bills and more, all from your computer using Business eBanking. A secure, encrypted internet connection protects your privacy and provides 24/7 access.
- United Business Visa® Check Card with No Annual Fee
- Free check safekeeping available
- Remote Deposit Capture available
- Profituity, a free check representment service that United Bank provides for its business and nonprofit customers.
- Only $100 required to open
Built for larger businesses and bigger deposits, United Analyzed Business Checking includes access to United cash management services such as remote deposit capture to save you time and money, plus free online banking. But what makes this business account stand out is your earnings allowance. Here’s how it works:
- Your account receives an earnings allowance based on the average 91-day Treasury Bill rate for the previous month times the average daily collected balance.
- The earnings allowance is compared to expenses incurred by the bank in servicing the account for the month.
- If the earnings allowance is greater than the expenses, there is no service charge.
- If expenses exceed the earnings allowance, a service charge equal to total expenses less the earnings allowance is applied to the account as outlined in the account analysis fee schedule.
You can check your earnings with our free reporting tool. And if you have more than one business checking account, the balances may be combined for the purposes of analysis.