Cardholder online account access is now available.
Important information regarding the newUnited Bank Visa® Purchasing Card Program
To access online account management, you will need to enroll your new United Bank VISA® Credit Card. If you were previously enrolled in online account management, you cannot use your old login information. Click here to access the new login/enrollment page.
Cardholder resources located at the bottom of this page.
Important Details for Program Managers
Important Dates Regarding the Transition of Your Purchasing Card Program
|February 8, 2021 – February 12, 2021||United Bank VISA® Purchasing Cards mailed this week.|
|February 12, 2021||5:00 p.m. – VISA® Online Card Management access will be disabled.|
|February 17, 2021||5:00 p.m. – Current authorized cardholder online account access will be disabled. Access will not be available after 5:00 p.m. February 17 through February 21, 2021.|
5:00 p.m. – Payments made in a branch or by mail that are received after this date and time will be posted to your account on Monday, February 22, 2021. This may cause a delay in the availability of funds.
|February 18, 2021 – February 21, 2021||Automatic payments to your account scheduled between these dates will be credited to your account on Monday, February 22, 2021 and the funds will be available the following day. Customers will not incur a late fee. All scheduled payments to your account after February 22, 2021 will continue without disruption.|
|February 19, 2021||If authorized users have not received their new purchasing card, please call 1.800.242.7600.|
|February 20, 2021||Authorized users may continue to use their existing United Bank card for purchases through this date.|
|February 21, 2021||All existing United Bank cards will automatically be disabled.|
Authorized cardholders will need to take the following actions:
|February 22, 2021||New online account access becomes available. Existing online account users must create new login credentials utilizing their new purchasing card.|
New online administrative services become available for program managers.
See Online Card Management Services below.
Online Card Management Services
- New Online Card Management and Administrative Services are now available.
- To access online account management, you will need to enroll your new United Bank VISA® Credit Card. If you were previously enrolled in online account management, you cannot use your old login information. Click here to access the new login/enrollment page..
- VISA® Intellilink Spend Management: There will be no disruption to this service. Authorized cardholders and administrators will continue to have access during and after transition.
- VISA® Online Card Management: Access to VISA® Online Card Management will be disabled effective February 12, 2021.
As program manager, it is important to communicate the upcoming changes with your authorized card holders. There are several resources available below for you to use and share with more being added in the coming weeks.
- Webpage: BankWithUnited.com/CreditCard2021
- VISA® Account Cardholder PDF
- MasterCard® Account Cardholder PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions PDF
If authorized cardholders have NOT received their card by February 19, please call 1.800.242.7600.