United Bank COVID-19 Branch Service Changes
To our customers and communities,
At United Bank, we place the utmost value on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities. As such, we will be increasing safety precautions across our branch network.
Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020, most United Bank locations will remain open but will be redirecting all lobby traffic for locations without protective glass.
Our locations at the Charleston Town Center in Charleston, WV; Wal-Mart in Clarksburg, WV; and Red Front Supermarket in Harrisonburg, VA, will be closed.
We recognize that our customers chose us as their financial partner because of the trust and reliability we have provided for over 180 years. We are here to serve you through this difficult period and have plans in place to limit further disruption to your banking needs.
- All drive-ups, walk-ups and lobbies with protective glass will remain open during regular hours. We will continue to serve our customers by taking special requests and scheduling appointments for services other than teller transactions. Please call your local office and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put in place to increase the frequency in which we sanitize and disinfect our ATMs and drive-up equipment, as well as our employees’ work areas and facilities.
- Customers are encouraged to take advantage of our conveniently located ATMs to check balances and get cash, and at many ATMs offer advanced services like cardless cash, deposit taking and mini-statements. We have increased our servicing of these machines to do our best to ensure availability 24/7. Lastly, we have proactively raised our standard ATM daily withdrawal limit to $1,025 for United Bank customers only.
- We encourage you to take advantage of our self-service, digital offerings including online and mobile banking. For assistance, please contact our Customer Service Center at 800.327.9862.
- We understand the financial well-being of our customers can be adversely affected during this time and will work as your partner to provide solutions. Please call your local branch or relationship manager to discuss your specific needs.
Throughout our 181-year history, United has faced and survived many periods of uncertainty through safe, sound and secure banking practices. During these times, we remain committed to serving our customers and truly value your relationship.