1. Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners
2. Platinum Savings: $50 minimum opening deposit for Platinum Savings accounts. No minimum balance.
3. United Bank does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third-party message and data rates may apply.
4. Rewards Checking: Customer purchases checks. Other fees such as NSF fees, sustained NSF fees, Stop Payment fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposit is only $50 for retail accounts. United Rewards Checking is free if you use your United VISA® Debit Card for a minimum of 15 purchases in a statement cycle or have a monthly direct deposit of $500 or more. Otherwise, United Rewards Checking is only $10 per statement cycle ($8 if eStatements are selected). No minimum balance requirement.
5 Registration/Activation Required
6. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. Credit Score Tracker: Once credit file monitoring has been activated and you have requested your first credit score.
7. Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
8. Free Checking: Customer purchases checks. Other fees such as NSF fees, sustained NSF fees, Stop Payment fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposit is only $50 for retail accounts. No minimum balance requirement. No monthly maintenance fee.
Apple Pay® is a registered trade- mark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Only send money to people you know and trust. Ensure you have the correct email address or phone number when sending money. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes.