Welcome to United Bank’s Small Business Banking
CresCom Navigation Links
We are excited to welcome you to United Bank and are truly grateful for the opportunity to continue to serve you. On August 3, 2020, CresCom Bank will transition to United Bank.
This site contains information to ensure you are informed of the changes that will take place as CresCom’s eBusiness Manager converts to United Bank’s Small Business Online Banking. We believe you will find Small Business Online Banking to be an excellent tool for managing your company’s finances.There is more detailed information in the Welcome Guide which was distributed on 1 July 2020
Your Account Number
Your account number(s) will remain the same unless you have been notified otherwise.
UNITED BANK’s Routing Number
For your convenience, please note United Bank’s routing number: 056004445. You may begin using this after transition weekend. Additional information pertaining to specific services can be found within.
Checks and Deposit Tickets
CresCom Bank personalized checks and deposit tickets for personal and business checking, savings and money market accounts may continue to be used after the transition, unless you received a letter stating otherwise.
Visa Debit Cards (Personal & Business)
You may continue to use your CresCom Bank Visa Debit Card, as these will be automatically converted to the United Bank system.All cardholders will receive a newly-issued card in the mail from United Bank in the three months following the conversion.
Small Business Online Banking
If your company did not receive a letter with a Company ID, your online banking account will be accessed through United Bank’s Small Business Online Banking. Please follow the instructions below to login into Small Business Banking.
How to Access United Bank Small Business Online Banking
- Beginning the Monday post-transition, visit the United Bank website at BankWithUnited.com
- There is a login box on the homepage where you can enter your User ID , with Small Business selected from the dropdown menu. Your User ID will be the same as your CresCom Bank User ID.
- Click Sign In.
- You will then be prompted to receive a security code via phone call or text mes sage. Your phone n umber must be associated with your account in order to be used for the security code. If yo u do not see your phone number listed, then you have either mistyped your User ID or your phone number is not associated with your account.
- Once you have entered the security code, enter your temporary password, which is the last six digits of your Social Security n umber (or Company Tax ID). Note: This temporary password will expire 60 days post-transition.
- The Reset Password screen will be presented to change your password. Passwords are case sensitive, must be alphanumeric and between 8-32 characters.
- An eSign Prompt will be presented to accept the Terms and Conditions. Once logged in, you will be routed to the Financial C enter Dashboard. At this point, United Bank Mobile Banking is now available to you with your online banking User ID and new pass word.
Mobile Banking for Small Business Users
If you log in to United Bank Small Business Online Banking, you will need to download the Bank With United mobile banking app to access your accounts via mobile device. CresCom Mobile Banking will be disabled on the Friday of transition weekend. United Bank Mobile Banking will be available on the Monday post-transition and is available via smartphone/tablet apps for Apple and Android devices.
To use United Bank Mobile Banking, you will first need to log in to your United Bank Small Business Online Banking account at BankWithUnited.com on or after the Monday post-transition.
CresCom Bank Mobile Banking will be placed into view-only mode on the Friday of transition weekend. United Bank Mobile Banking will be available on the Monday post-transition and is available via smartphone/tablet apps for Apple and Android devices.
The Bank With United Mobile App is available for download on the App Store and Google™ Play and is free with your United Bank business checking or savings account.
Click below to access the various QuickBooks & Quicken Conversion Guides.