Small Business Banking Login Instructions
CresCom Navigation Links
Small Business Online Banking
If your company did not receive a letter with a Company ID, your online banking account will be accessed through United Bank’s Small Business Online Banking. Please follow the instructions below to login into Small Business Banking.
How to Access United Bank Small Business Online Banking
- Beginning the Monday post-transition, visit the United Bank website at BankWithUnited.com
- There is a login box on the homepage where you can enter your User ID , with Small Business selected from the dropdown menu. Your User ID will be the same as your CresCom Bank User ID.
- Click Sign In.
- You will then be prompted to receive a security code via phone call or text mes sage. Your phone n umber must be associated with your account in order to be used for the security code. If yo u do not see your phone number listed, then you have either mistyped your User ID or your phone number is not associated with your account.
- Once you have entered the security code, enter your temporary password, which is the last six digits of your Social Security n umber (or Company Tax ID). Note: This temporary password will expire 60 days post-transition.
- The Reset Password screen will be presented to change your password. Passwords are case sensitive, must be alphanumeric and between 8-32 characters.
- An eSign Prompt will be presented to accept the Terms and Conditions. Once logged in, you will be routed to the Financial C enter Dashboard. At this point, United Bank Mobile Banking is now available to you with your online banking User ID and new pass word.
Mobile Banking for Small Business Users
If you log in to United Bank Small Business Online Banking, you will need to download the Bank With United mobile banking app to access your accounts via mobile device. CresCom Mobile Banking will be disabled on the Friday of transition weekend. United Bank Mobile Banking will be available on the Monday post-transition and is available via smartphone/tablet apps for Apple and Android devices.
To use United Bank Mobile Banking, you will first need to log in to your United Bank Small Business Online Banking account at BankWithUnited.com on or after the Monday post-transition.
CresCom Bank Mobile Banking will be placed into view-only mode on the Friday of transition weekend. United Bank Mobile Banking will be available on the Monday post-transition and is available via smartphone/tablet apps for Apple and Android devices.
The Bank With United Mobile App is available for download on the App Store and Google™ Play and is free with your United Bank business checking or savings account.