CresCom Navigation Links
This site contains important customer information, including changes to your accounts, account information and an overview of the transition process. You will find useful information regarding the transition and with important dates .
There is more detailed information in the Welcome Guide which was distributed on July 1, 2020
Your Account Number
Your account number(s) will remain the same unless you have been notified otherwise.
UNITED BANK’s Routing Number
For your convenience, please note United Bank’s routing number: 056004445 You may begin using this after transition weekend. Additional information pertaining to specific services can be found within.
Checks and Deposit Tickets
CresCom Bank personalized checks and deposit tickets for personal and business checking, savings and money market accounts may continue to be used after the transition, unless you received a letter stating otherwise.
Visa Debit Cards (Personal & Business)
You may continue to use your CresCom Bank Visa Debit Card, as these will be automatically converted to the United Bank system.
All cardholders will receive a newly issued card in the mail from United Bank in the three months following the conversion.
Features included with EVERY United Bank Deposit account
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay-Free Mobil e Banking with Mobile Check Deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Balance and Activity Alerts-Free Personal Finance (An online money management pro gram) 1
- Free use of Zelleﾮ—fast, safe and easy way to send money to family and friends * 1
- United Bank VisaﾮDebit Card (No monthly fee. Other fees may apply.)
- Free 24-Hour Access to Telebanc
- More than 400 Fee-Free ATMs
Personal Online Banking
If you currently use CresCom Bank Online Banking, your accounts will be automatically converted to United Bank Online Banking on Monday post-transition. While some of the associated features will also automatically convert from CresCom Bank to United Bank, you will have to reestablish others within United Bank Online Banking on or after the Monday post-transition
How to Access Personal Online Banking
- Beginning the Monday post-transition, visit the United Bank website at BankWithUnited.com.
- There is a login box on the homepage where you can enter your User ID, with Personal selected from the dropdown menu. Your User ID will be the same as your CresCom Bank Online Banking User ID .
- Click Sign In.
- You will then be prompted to receive a security code via phone call or text mes sage. Your phone number must be associated with your account in order to be used for the security code. If yo u do not see your phone number listed, then you have either mistyped your User ID or your phone number is not associated with your account.
- Once you have entered the security code, enter your temporary password, which is the last six digits of your Social Security number (or Company Tax ID). Note: This temporary password will exp ire 60 days post-transition.
- The Reset Password screen will be presented to change your password. Pass words are case sensitive, must be alphanumeric and between 8-32 characters .
- An eSign Prompt will be presented to accept the Terms and Conditions. Once logged in, you will be routed to the Financial C enter Dashboard. At this point, United Bank Mobile Banking is now available to you with your online banking User ID and new password.
CresCom Bank Mobile Banking will be placed into view-only mode on the Friday of transition weekend. United Bank Mobile Banking will be available on the Monday post-transition and is available via smartphone/tablet apps for Apple and Android devices.
The Bank With United Mobile App is available for download on the App Store and Google™ Play and is free with your United Bank business checking or savings account.
Safely and securely deposit checks through the Bank With United mobile banking app.
- Deposit limits available to you will b e displayed within United Bank Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Deposits made before 6:00 p.m. EST will typically be available the following business day.
If yo u currently have scheduled or recurring Internal Transfers set up with CresCom Bank:
- Your Internal Trans fer(s) will be converted to United Bank and the funds will continue to be delivered on time. However, due to system differences , if you established these transfers through CresCom Bank Online Banking, the transfer details will no longer be visible to you in United Bank Online Banking.
- Please note that the funds will still continue to be delivered on time, but in order to change any details of the Internal Transfer(s) , you must contact your local office or call the United Bank Customer Service Center at 800.327.9862 on/after the Monday post-transition.
- Beginning the Monday post-transition, you may establish and have visibility to any new Internal Transfers through United Bank Online Banking. The only transfer(s) that will not be visible to you in online banking are the transfer(s) that are converted from CresCom Bank.
All payees and scheduled payments are expected to be converted. Please verify the accuracy of all scheduled bill payments, payees and payee addresses. United Bank’s Bill Pay feature can be found in Online Banking under the Pay and Transfer tab and within the mobile banking app. You may make bill payments via an electronic check to participating merchants or a paper check . For scheduled bill payments , you must have sufficient funds in your account on the date that the payment is scheduled to be sent, or the bill payment may be delayed or canceled. Any bill payments set to be paid the week following transition weekend will be delivered on time, but these scheduled transactions will not be visible in United Bank’s On line Banking.
Please be aware that your historical Bill Pay transactions will not be available in United Bank’s Bi ll Pay until Friday post-transition.
- For electronic bill payments, the funds will be deducted from your account the day the electronic bill payment is sent. If you do not have enough money in your account on the date your payment is scheduled to be sent, your payment will be cancel ed. You will be notified by email if your payment is canceled or delayed so you can take the appropriate action to pay the bill.
- For paper check bill payments, funds will be deducted from your account when the check is scheduled to be sent, at which point United Bank will send a substitute check on your behalf. The funds are verified before the check is sent. If funds are not available, the payment is canceled rather than your account being issued a fee for insufficient funds. You will be alerted if your payment is not processed due to insufficient funds.
Any alerts that you’ve established with CresCom Online Banking will not be converted to United Bank. There are various categories of alerts that can be established as United Online Banking customer. United includes required Service alerts, such as when your contact information is changed. United also includes optional alerts that full under three different categories: Account Alerts, ATM/Debit Card Alerts, and Bill Payment Alerts. Please note that United Bank does not currently offer Debit Card Controls.
- Go to www.BankWithUnited.com
- Sign into United Online Banking using the instructions in the section above.
- Once you have signed-in, go to the Customer Service tab.
- Click Manage Alerts and review the four different categories of alerts and enable any of the alerts displayed.
Click below to access the various QuickBooks & Quicken Conversion Guides.