Personal Banking Login Instructions
CresCom Navigation Links
Personal Online Banking
If you currently use CresCom Bank Online Banking, your accounts will be automatically converted to United Bank Online Banking on Monday post-transition. While some of the associated features will also automatically convert from CresCom Bank to United Bank, you will have to reestablish others within United Bank Online Banking on or after the Monday post-transition
How to Access Personal Online Banking
- Beginning the Monday post-transition, visit the United Bank website at BankWithUnited.com.
- There is a login box on the homepage where you can enter your User ID, with Personal selected from the dropdown menu. Your User ID will be the same as your CresCom Bank Online Banking User ID .
- Click Sign In.
- You will then be prompted to receive a security code via phone call or text mes sage. Your phone number must be associated with your account in order to be used for the security code. If yo u do not see your phone number listed, then you have either mistyped your User ID or your phone number is not associated with your account.
- Once you have entered the security code, enter your temporary password, which is the last six digits of your Social Security number (or Company Tax ID). Note: This temporary password will exp ire 60 days post-transition.
- The Reset Password screen will be presented to change your password. Pass words are case sensitive, must be alphanumeric and between 8-32 characters .
- An eSign Prompt will be presented to accept the Terms and Conditions. Once logged in, you will be routed to the Financial C enter Dashboard. At this point, United Bank Mobile Banking is now available to you with your online banking User ID and new password.
CresCom Bank Mobile Banking will be placed into view-only mode on the Friday of transition weekend. United Bank Mobile Banking will be available on the Monday post-transition and is available via smartphone/tablet apps for Apple and Android devices.
The Bank With United Mobile App is available for download on the App Store and Google™ Play and is free with your United Bank business checking or savings account.