Welcome to United Bank
CresCom Navigation Links
We are excited to welcome you to United Bank and are truly grateful for the opportunity to continue to serve you. On August 3, 2020, CresCom Bank will transition to United Bank.
The information within ensures you are informed of the changes that will take place as CresCom’s eBusiness converts to United Bank’s Business eBanking. We believe you will find Business eBanking to be an excellent tool f or managing your company’s finances, which includes the following features:
- A customizable home page with personalized widgets for a variety of activities
- Images of checks, deposit tickets and deposited items
- Numerous informational, transactional and anti-fraud alerts
- Integrated Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay (Optional Service)
- Up to 18 months of account transaction history
- Electronic delivery of reports including EDI, ACH Returns and other notices
Business eBanking Webinars
To ensure a smooth transition, United Bank will be hosting several webinars to introduce Business eBanking and highlight the various features and functionality available. These informative sessions will include demonstrations and a walk-through of all key areas of the system, including company administration, reporting and funds transfers.
Click here to see the full schedule of webinars.
|Monday, July 20||United Business eBanking will be available f or login beginning July 20, 2020, at which time you will be able to define user entitlements. Please refer to the “Getting Started” section for more details.
Beginning the week of July 20, Uni ted Bank will host a series of informational webinars to demonstrate the features and functions of Business eBanking. Please refer to page 4 of this letter for more details .
|Thursday, July 30||Th e Preview Period for United Bank’s Bus iness eBanking will be available unti l 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday, July 31||CresCom eBusiness will be available until 4:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 3||Beginning at 8:00 a.m., you will be able to access your live account information through United Bank’s Business eBanking. Should you need any assistance, please contact United Bank Treasury Management Operations at 800.615.0112 or treasurymanagement@BankWithUnited.com|
Business eBanking will be available for preview prior to the transition. The preview period will not contain account balances and transaction history. However, it will allow you to preview the system and make changes to user entitlements and funds transfer templates, including ACH and wire templates. Letters that provide a Company ID (which is required to log in to Business eBanking) and other details will be mailed to each Company Administrator. Please refer to the transition timeline for the dates of the preview period.
How to Access United Bank Business eBanking
- Beginning the Monday post-transition, visit the United Bank website at BankWithUnited.com.
- Choose Business from the dropdown on the homepage or Business Banking page.
- Enter your Company ID. A seven-digit Company ID number will be mailed to Administrators separately. (If you do NOT receive a Company ID, you will log in via Small Business; see page 13). Enter your User ID, which is the same as your current eBusiness Manager Access ID; however, the User ID for United Bank’s Business eBanking is alphanumeric only and will exclude spaces and special characters such as commas and underscores . If your Access ID currently contains spaces and/ or special characters , these will be removed.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter you temporary password. The temporary password for your first login will be "United1" plus the first three letters of your User ID (in UPPER CASE LETTERS).
- Once logged in, you will be routed to the Financial Center Dashboard, where you will see the same account information.
Bank With United Business Mobile App
For your convenience, United Bank offers a business banking mobile app, FEATURES & SERVICES:
- Funds Transfers *
- Balance & Transaction Inquiry
- Bill Pay with Payee Management
- Mobile Deposit**
- Check-Image Viewing
- Wire, ACH and Positive Pay Approvals+ Th e app is available for download on the App Store and Google™ Play and is free with your Uni ted Bank bus iness checking or savings account.* A federal reg ulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from Savings and Money Market Deposit Accounts. ** $5,000 daily deposit limit; $15,000 multi-day deposit limit (multi-day is a 10 business day span); 10 item daily deposit limit; 15 item multi-day limit (multi-day is a 10 business day span). +Wire, ACH and Positive Pay approvals not available in tablet version app.
The app is available for download on the App Store and Google™ Play and is free with your United Bank business checking or savings account.
* A federal reg ulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from Savings and Money Market Deposit Accounts. ** $5,000 daily deposit limit; $15,000 multi-day deposit limit (multi-day is a 10 business day span); 10 item daily deposit limit; 15 item multi-day limit (multi-day is a 10 business day span). +Wire, ACH and Positive Pay approvals not available in tablet version app.
Click below to access the various QuickBooks & Quicken Conversion Guides.